LESSON 1 – INTRODUCTION TO THE UNTYING THE KNOTS OF THE HEART EXPERIENCE
● Why there is a need for a Biblical group process like UTK.
● How Untying the Knots of the Heart is structured.
● The importance of, and how to create a safe group environment to help us sort through significant life issues.
● Group norms and values and their importance to creating a safe group environment.
● Key Bible Passages: John 7:37-38, Romans 12:-12, Ephesians 4:22-24, and Colossians 3:9-10
LESSON 2 – UNDERSTANDING OUR SPIRITUAL ORIGIN
● The Fall of Mankind and the devastating results.
● Our personal survival strategies in a Fallen World.
● What the Bible describes as being the first step towards spiritual, emotional and relational health.
● Key Bible Passages – Genesis 1, 2 and 3, John 17:13-24, James 5:13-16 and I John 1:3-2:2
LESSON 3 – UNDERSTANDING OUR CULTURAL ORIGINS
● How Western culture has shaped us.
● How cultural tendencies have impacted our inner life and relationships.
● The difference between being conformed and transformed.
● Key Bible Passages – Romans. 1:21-31 and 12:1-2 Ecclesiastes 1:15-18, 2:1-16, 12:13