Many Christian resources lead us to try to change our behavior or circumstances without addressing the root causes. Untying the Knots of the Heart is a dynamic, interactive process that helps people address the source of their sin and struggles, rather than offering a “band-aid” or quick fix.
We all know that information alone doesn’t change people. UTK takes the life-changing truths of the gospel and helps participants identify the areas in which the gospel is not being fully integrated or lived out in their lives.
Untying the Knots of the Heart is not:
- Your everyday small group curriculum or Bible study
- It’s a dynamic and interactive process, where participants learn to unpack who they are in light of who Christ is.
- Taught like a class
- UTK is not just another source of information. Using interactive learning techniques, UTK is a unique journey where both facilitator and participants can process, learn from each other, and experience healing.
- Group therapy or counseling
- It’s a discipleship process that can have similar outcomes