A radically unique women's Bible study
Untying the Knots of the Heart is a group bible study that helps women address and redeem their emotions, pain, and relationships through the Gospel.
What is Untying the Knots of the Heart?
It’s a small-group, women’s discipleship journey that God uses to help participants face their struggles, identify the root causes of their pain, and find new freedom & joy in Jesus Christ.
This Biblical, 12-lesson process gives participants the tools and perspectives they need to heal and thrive again.
What other women are saying...
DOWNLOAD 2 FREE CHAPTERS
You are in good company
Trusted by leaders of hundreds of Christian organizations and churches
Untying the Knots of the Heart (Part 1) is composed of 4 Modules
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Scripture is saturated into everything UTK teaches and touches on. In fact, it is scripture that allows participants in this process to go deeper with the gospel, so Christ can transform every area of their life. We strongly believe God’s Word is the answer. The Bible alone defines who God is, who we are and what life is about.
Many Christian resources lead us to try to change our behavior or circumstances without addressing the root causes. Untying the Knots of the Heart is a dynamic, interactive process that helps people address the source of their sin and struggles, rather than offering a “band-aid” or quick fix.
We all know that information alone doesn’t change people. UTK takes the life-changing truths of the gospel and helps participants identify the areas in which the gospel is not being fully integrated or lived out in their lives.
Untying the Knots of the Heart is not:
- Your everyday small group curriculum or Bible study
- It’s a dynamic and interactive process, where participants learn to unpack who they are in light of who Christ is.
- Taught like a class
- UTK is not just another source of information. Using interactive learning techniques, UTK is a unique journey where both facilitator and participants can process, learn from each other, and experience healing.
- Group therapy or counseling
- It’s a discipleship process that can have similar outcomes
Untying the Knots of the Heart is for everyone. God has used UTK to transform the lives of those struggling with substance abuse or depression, as well those who seem to “have it all together” and have been serving as pastors or missionaries for 20+ years.
All of us as Christians deal with inner life issues and difficulties at different times in our lives. UTK may be a good resource for anyone that might identify with something on the list below:
- Relational problems, depression/sadness, anxiety, sexual sin/brokenness, disappointment, conflict, grief or loss, emptiness, divorce or marriage issues, past abuse, addictions, difficulty forgiving self or regrets, emotional turmoil or numbness, anger or temper, disordered eating, or past hurts.